The institute offers B. Pharm, M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics and Phrmaceutical Quality Assurance) affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
- Highly qualified and experienced teaching staff. Five faculty members of the institute are with Ph.D. degree, Three faculty members are pursuing their Ph.D. degree.
- Two faculty members are engaged in research and working as a Ph.D. Guide.
- One faculty members have 01 Patent , faculty members published around 168 research articles in various research journals, 175 research paper presentations in National and International conferences and authored 04 books and 01 chapter.
- Three Memorandum of understanding (MOU) with industries, research centers to facilitate research activities.
- State of art infrastructure facilities, classrooms equipped with LCD, seminar hall is equipped with interactive board for presentation, well equipped laboratories, sophisticated instruments like HPLC, FTIR, Brookfield Viscometer, Fluorimeter etc.
- Enriched library with 5483 books, subscription of national and international journals, e- journals, membership of various libraries like National Digital Library, DELNET etc.
- Student centric teaching and learning with emphasis on overall development through curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Active Students council as per the guidelines of RTMNU for management of various student related activities.
- Institute took first initiative in Pharma Cricket League since 2014.
- NSS unit approved by RTMNU for various social extension activities.
- Ragging free campus.
- Effective feedback from all stakeholders for quality sustenance.
- Mentor-mentee system for effective counseling of students.
- Active Industry-Institute Cell.